Concrete Polishing & Sealing Ltd. Employment Opportunities
Our company is about employee ownership, diversity, and collaboration. With decades of specialty trade experience, Concrete Polishing and Sealing in partnership with Marble Restoraton Services has developed a culture of expertise and mentoring that is unique in the industry and is recognized as a leader in concrete flooring business. At Concrete Polishing and Sealing, you are more than just an employee. You have the chance to join one of the most dynamic companies in Ontario and contribute to a successful team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community.
In addition, Concrete Polishing and Sealing's commitment to professional development, combined with the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, will allow you to create your own legacy.
We have the following vacancies open:
- Concrete Polishing Technician (knowledge of rotary grinders, diamonds, sequential steps of concrete grinding, densification, staining and repair)
- Epoxy / Traffic Coating Installer (shot blasting, concrete repair, epoxy application, broadcast coating)
- Marble and Terrazzo Floor Restorer (marble floors renewal, compound polishing)
- Experienced Site Foreman (prepares a work schedule, supervises and work with crew members, control work quality etc.)
- Estimator (visit job showing, evaluate tender documents, ability to calculate work assessing material, provide take-off, labour and equipment required and analysing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers)
- Other positions and work opportunities are available upon request.
Send us your CV detailing work experience in years and we will gladly consider your application to become part of our pro family.